Beachbody On Demand ALL Access Pass: A YEAR of Fitness


Wouldn't it be nice if someone would just tell you WHAT to do.. or gave you some sort of plan to follow so this year could be different? Healthier, stronger.. better.

What if I told you it would cost about $16 per month for a YEAR of fitness?

Literally. FULL access to every Beachbody program ever created at your fingers tips. Oh yeah.. and the three new programs they plan to release in 2017 as soon as they launch. I'd say that's quite the plan!!

Cut it out with the:

"I can't afford it.."
"I don't have time to get to the gym.."
"I travel a lot excuses."

These aren't valid excuses that should keep you from your goals, but they ARE totally normal reasons people have to get creative. So HERE is your solution!!

I'm not one to blast specials on my page, but this is something I'm so excited about.. because it's not a one-and-done program that you may feel lost after completing because you don't know what's next.

This is a year of customizable options.. so your results & your routine doesn't stop. But this is only available for a limited time!

So for $16 a month, that you'll pay up front for the year, you get:

- 100's of workouts from 40+ programs from renown trainers
- access to these workouts at any time, anywhere.. no DVDs required
- the option to share your membership with your whole family
- a nutrition guide & set of portion control containers
- one on one support from your coach (aka ME)
- access to my private virtual challenge groups
- an entire month of Shakeology (a $130 value on it's own)
- Oh, and a 30 day guarantee that you'll love it.

This is less than the cost of a traditional gym membership!

Mind blown? Yeah, I was too, which is why I'm SHARING.

Want to know more?
- Email me at lindseykollar@yahoo.com

Already a customer of mine with the normal access to Beachbody on Demand?
- Email me with the address above to find out how you can get a pro-rated upgrade!



No comments:

Post a Comment