Coaching Sneak Peek: March 2017


If you've followed me for even a short amount of time, you understand that health & wellness is part of my life.

.
And you might be asking yourself one of these questions..


.
Does she earn an income👇🏻

.
Getting fit?
Helping others change their health?
Working with other awesome gals?
Getting to travel a few times a year?
On her own time?
Wherever she's at?
On her phone or computer?
In her sweats half the time?

.
YEP!
Yes.
You bet.

.
//OR//

.
Maybe you get that this is my business & you see the success I've created for myself.. but you wonder WHAT exactly I you do on a day to day basis? And is it something YOU could do too?

.
Once a month I host a self-paced {virtual} group called a SNEAK PEEK for gals who are asking these types of questions & more.

.
It's a place for ladies to join who KNOW deep down that they want more out of life, but are searching {whether they realize it or not} for an opportunity that strikes a cord in their spirit.

.
I don't pressure anyone who joins the group.
I don't judge anyone for the questions they ask.

.
I share MY life. MY story. MY personal experience.
& I listen to each gal tell me how this could change their lives.
Then, I challenge them to dream.
To consider what consistency + time + hustle could produce in their lives.

.
I answer questions. I address concerns.

.
And then usually - I link arms with women who are SERIOUS about jumping in.

.
We work together...HARD. We thrive together. We create a life by design. We celebrate each other's successes.

.
It's kind of amazing..

.
Today I kicked off one of these groups. And it's NOT too late to join us. Jump in & listen to my short daily videos that share more about coaching.

.
All you have to do is click THIS link!.
Once I see you hop in, I'll shoot you a message & get you up to speed.

.
Don't look back & wish you had reached out sooner.
You have nothing to lose & everything to gain.

.




No comments:

Post a Comment