Next Up Preggo Program: Chalene Extreme


Remember when I told you that I'd share my upcoming workout plan with y'all during my #25Week BumpDate?

Well, it's time!!

🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁

For the next 30 days, I'll be working through the BURN phase of Chalene Extreme!!

I have NEVER done this program before, so I'm excited to switch things up & focus on some weight training.

My very first workout last Monday was called "Burn Circuit 1" & worked me through a series of weighted exercises to muscle failure. I LOVE that she focuses on form & going at your own pace, while still challenging yourself.

I'm excited to share this journey with you guys that's going to take me from 6.5 months to 7.5 months pregnant.

OH!! And I didn't even have to BUY this program.
Say WHAHH?

Because of my year-long, all access membership to the fitness library called "Beachbody on Demand," I can stream this workout + the meal plan from anywhere now.. at no extra cost 👌🏻

Customized fitness for a year?
Yep!!

Email me at lindseykollar@yahoo.com if you have questions about this program OR how to get a year long membership to the Netflix of fitness.. Beachbody On Demand!

Here we GO!!

#GBMarchChallenge #26weeks #fitpregnancy



No comments:

Post a Comment