Chalene Extreme RESULTS


So I'm a little behind posting my results, but here they are ๐Ÿ˜œ
.
As of this weekend, I'm //O F F I C I A L L Y// a #ChaleneExtreme graduate, y'all!!!

.
(x3) 30 day, focused training blocks
12 weeks of at home weight lifting & minor cardio
DAILY shakeology
balanced nutrition
monthly support groups

.
That's what I've been up to since MARCH.
From 27 weeks pregnant >>to>> 39 weeks pregnant.
I got it done.

.
And during that STRETCH of time, I had a L O T going on:

.
A wedding
Traveled to DC
Stayed//worked out in in a hotel
Worked out a family member's house
Traveled to TN
Worked out in someone else's garage
Hosed company that I ended up inviting to work out with me Traveled to NOLA

.
You see, I had LOTS of excuses..
PLENTY of reasons not to complete this start to finish..

.
(I'm not going to even start in on the giant belly I've been growing, weight gain or pregnancy symptoms that I COULD mention.)

.
BUT my drive to get it done was STRONGER than all the reasons I could have flaked out & cheated myself.

.
I didn't lose weight & I certainly didn't lose inches.
In fact, I gained about 10 pounds over the course of this program.

.
But you know what else I GAINED??

.
Some MAJOR self confidence.
Lots of STRENGTH in my upper/lower body + MIND.
And the ability to now LEAD & encourage other mama's to be in an active, healthy pregnancy.

.
My focus in these side by sides really isn't on either photo - it's on that blank space in between. It was the JOURNEY for me!!

.
It was remembering that I wasn't just staying disciplined for ME, but for my family & this baby growing inside me.

.
It was knowing that I could do HARD things no matter my changing circumstances.

.
It was working out for just as much for my MIND as my body.

.
It was the accountability groups I not only hosted, but PARTICIPATED in each month that kept me motivated.

.
PS: To EACH woman who was a part of them with me in March, April & May - THANK YOU for how you challenged me!!

.
So if you're trying to get pregnant & you want to create the healthiest environment to eventually grow a baby in - I want to help you.

.
If you're expecting & you want a program you can follow to simply stay consistent, remain healthy & avoid succumbing to the all-to-accepted excuses of pregnancy - I want to help you.

.
If you're postpartum & trying to get your mojo back//figure out what the NEW healthy looks like on your body - I want to help you (& do it WITH you).

.
If you're NONE of these, but health & fitness is something you know you need to prioritize more, but you need some support & direction to get started - I want to help you!

.
Email me at lindseykollar@yahoo.com to learn more about my monthly accountability groups & find out what program is best for YOU, your lifestyle & YOUR goals!!

.
My name is Lindsey, I'm a Beachbody coach & these programs have not only changed my life, but have helped me have a WONDERFUL//healthy pregnancy ♥ 

.

No comments:

Post a Comment