Pages

Beauty in the JOURNEY


Ever scroll through photos & reminisce in gratitude on the beauty throughout your journey? 
.
I used to be a frustrated newly-wed feeling self-conscious, discouraged and "stuck." I settled into my circumstances because I forgot what it was like to dream & dare. I depended on my spouse for my happiness, which led to resentment and sadness. That was then.. Fast forward a bit.
.
I found an incredible opportunity in network marketing as a health & wellness coach last fall & now spend my days helping others. I am FINALLY confident. I am a dreamer. I KNOW that I serve a great purpose. For the first time in a long time, I truly believe in myself. The person in the left photo couldn't have typed those words.
.
Because of this opportunity with Beachbody:

.
I am no longer chained to a schedule.
I am planning for our future family.
I have confidence in my own skin.
I feel purpose in my work of helping people.
I am experiencing freedom on a daily basis.
I am an entrepreneur.
.
This journey has transformed me from the inside out & has been one of our biggest blessings as a couple... finding like minded friends to surround ourselves with. Becoming healthier so we can affect our families through our own example. Finding a level of financial freedom that allows us to spend more time on our relationship doing things we've alway wanted to! We're so grateful & now it's time to pay this forward!
.
I’m starting an online New Coach Mentorship training in a couple of weeks. During this training, I will personally mentor you on a daily basis and provide one-on-one encouragement as you learn the ropes. I will teach YOU how to create a thriving business.
.
I have 5 mentorship spots available. So, if you want to be considered for one of the spots for my November training, fill out this questionnaire & I will send you some information. 
.
Know someone who may a good fit? Send them to this post! This could DEFINITELY change the course of your family's life like it has for us.
.
Questionnaire Application Link HERE.
.
I can't WAIT to work with you!!
~Lindsey




**This is not for current coaches. Please do not apply if you are already working with a coach**

 ** Beachbody does not guarantee any level of success or income from the Team Beachbody Coach Opportunity. Each Coach’s income depends on his or her own efforts, diligence, and skill.

Statement of Independent Coach Earnings which can be found in the Coach Online Office.

No comments:

Post a Comment