Pages

Core De Force Launch Group Announcement


Exciting news πŸŽ‰


I officially restarted Core De Force today (after a whole week of workouts) because I was invited to take part in a launch group of nearly 150 women for the next 30 days!!

When I had this kind of accountability back in January/February as a member of the official Hard Corps test group - I was able to stay completely on track & maintain a high level of motivation.

There's something about knowing your results & experience are going to be part of what ignites change in the lives of many other women.

So here's to this fun adventure!!

Opening a group with a few of the other participants next week to share our journey & experience with anyone else who wants to join us. If you'd like more info, email me at lindseykollar@yahoo.com .

Here goes!! πŸ‘Š



No comments:

Post a Comment