Pages

Closing a Door & Opening Another : The Next Step


R E V E L A T I O N
..
does that sound too dramatic? If you watched my stories on IG today (@GracefullyBalanced) you might get it, but that is what this feels like. A revelation.
If you missed it, keep reading!
..
It feels like going from missing out on where to plug your heart in to suddenly knowing where you can finally invest your talents & make an impact.
..
Five & a half years ago I started virtual coaching. It came at a time where it was exactly what I needed & I didn’t have a clue. It served a profound purpose & grew with my life through many seasons.
..
But fast forward to this year-ish of moving to + adjusting to life here on Guam. It’s been of the hardest seasons of my life, without a doubt, for a myriad of reasons. But during this time, i discovered that despite having a deep passion for health & fitness (I mean, I got my CPT last summer y’all so momma still wants to werk), I just couldn’t seem to align my actions & heart with the business anymore. The more God worked in me, the more I shared what I was learning & what I was passionate about — then further away from coaching I shifted. It was an unintentional, but very natural shift. I couldn’t deny it. And I didn’t know what it meant.
..
I asked God what He would have me do. How do I make this work in a way that is authentic or do i step away? And after time, because HIS time isn’t always ours, He confirmed the next step.
..
An opportunity that had been sitting in front of me that I hadn’t even considered. Products that I had been using for almost a year for my whole family. People I followed and admired but never considered joining. It’s like when I was supposed to SEE it, I did.
..
Beachbody got me started in a healthy lifestyle & it was a catalyst of true change in me. It made me realize I believe in network marketing as a legit income source & business opportunity. It was a crucial season that i cherish - it led me here. To this crossroads and a launching point. NOW, Beautycounter is my opportunity to keep moving forward. To keep learning, serving & impacting.
..
So yeah, it feels like a revelation.
I have butterflies because starting over is scary.
But I have peace like a river because I trust that God brought me here.
..
Can we be excited together now??
..
Oh and hey, if it’s not too soon.
My first time customer get 20% off their WHOLE order this month.
Loyalty program customers get a freebie.
Andddd orders over a certain amount get a full sized free product this weekend.
All kinds of free & goodness happening.
Makes me feel like Oprah.
EVERYBODY GETS FREE STUFF TODAY.
..
But really, if you read all that.
And you want to support me in this.
If you were a customer or coach before.
And you still want to support me or join me in this.
Thank you.
Just thank you.
All of you.
..
If you'd like to join the private facebook group where I'll be sharing promos, product announcements, sharing tips & more, click HERE!
*not for current consultants or customers actively working with another consultant*
..
XO, Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment