Pages

Holy Veggetti!

You've all see it on TV infomercials or on the shelf of the "as seen on TV" section of a drug store.

You've wondered, is it worth it? Will this change my life??

I thought these same things, my friends.. I was like "eh, the last thing I need is another lame kitchen tool." BUT THEN, I was walking through Bed, Bath and Beyond last week **wandering in this store never turns out well** and suddenly it called out to me from the sucker section by the register. With a $14.99 price tag and the option to use a $5 off coupon, I thought "what the heck, let's give this a go."

I hate to jump on this bandwagon, but it is officially one of my FAVE kitchen tools.

Tonight's meal was 10-Minute Pesto Shrimp with Zucchini Veggetti and onions. BAM! So simple, healthy and delicious. Can't wait to experiment more with this bad boy!

Give it a twirl!.. get it?

~Linz


No comments:

Post a Comment