Pages

My famous "Tannyn Balls"






When Nate and I started eating healthier in September of last year (like, lifestyle healthy), we decided that we needed a tasty little energy ball  that could be made once a week so we could grab & go. I found approximately a zillion recipes on pinterest and ended up creating my own version! This little nugget of goodness will appeal to your sweet tooth while packing a punch of energy and protein!















We named these little energy balls "Tannyn Balls" after our ever so active german short haired pointer named Tannyn. I'm pretty sure that if Nate and I had to choose two words to describe her that they would be: energetic and sweet. Naming these bites after her just seemed fitting.




Here's the recipe!
1 c. Oats
1/3 c. Agave (or honey, if you'd like)
2/3 c. Coconut Flakes
1/2 c. Peanut Butter
1/2 c. Dark Chocolate Chips
1/3 c. Flax Seed
2 tbsp. Black Chia Seed
1 tsp. Vanilla Extract
1/3 c. Dried Cranberries
1 scoop of Vanilla Protein Powder mixed with water to a "paste (optional)





My secret to keeping it easy and no-mess when making these bad boys is to use an ice-cream scoop and let them set on wax paper. Easy Peasy!!!

Enjoy!
xo, linz

No comments:

Post a Comment