Pages

Beachfront Self Tanning Spray {Product Review}




So one day last week, Nate {hubby} came home from work & said "Well somebody was out in the sun today."


That was a TOTAL girl win for me, because just that morning, I had completed my second application of a new self tanner I was trying out!


So here is my before & after results from just two applications {one each morning} of Beachfront Self Tanning Spray, courtesy of my beauty advisor & sweet friend Patty.


I have to say, I'm pretty impressed with:


•the ease of application
•the neutral scent
•and most importantly, the natural yet noticeable results
(results which literally started within a couple hours of use)




The small amount you use each time packs a pretty decent sized punch! I used two spritzes on my neck & three on my face for each application. I will probably use a beauty blender during application in the future, but used my hands this time & it worked just fine!


Cut out the fake baking OR skin scorching this summer.. The damage is NOT worth it, sisters!! Try a good, non-orange, self tanner to get your glow!!

Two thumbs up from this girl!! 


Thanks for introducing me to this gem, Patty!


To snag your self tanner, be sure to visit THIS site or click on my girlfriend's name above to reach out!




No comments:

Post a Comment