Pages

Calling all Dreamers and Go Getters!




Calling all dreamers and go-getters. You fur-parents and stay-at-home-moms. My fellow military wives and even full time students. Men and women who are sick and tired of living pay check to pay check- this is for you!

Are you a creative mind that needs an outlet? Maybe you'd love the opportunity to be recognized for your hard work. Have you capped out in your current position, but desire more potential for growth? Possibly, you're like me-- you need to lose weight, gain confidence and create opportunity in your life!

My team is expanding, y'all. The need for passionate, honest, driven and resilient entrepreneurs in the health and wellness world is both real and growing. What I do as a coach is work daily to end the trend of obesity while creating my own version of freedom for my family -> freedom of time, finances and CHOICE.

I'm looking to mentor 8 individuals in September and October. My desire is to pass along to YOU the tools needed to create a successful business. Whether you'd like to come home from your job to run your organization full time find a balance with your current job that will provide you with extra weekly or monthly income.. I'm here to help.

Beachbody isn't for everyone.. and that's okay. But if you have a heart for others and a fire in your belly to create change in your life, it COULD be for you!

Fill out the application below to be considered as one of my 8 new mentees in September and October. 


Why not you?

No comments:

Post a Comment