Pages

22 Minute Hard Corps: Test Group & Hell Week GRADUATE

22 Minute Hard Corps, 22 Minute Hard Corps Results


To say the feeling is surreal doesn't seem to totally capture this moment.. I literally just finished my final hell week workout (3rd of the day) during my 9 week journey through 22 Minute Hard Corps & I've got to get a little reflective for a moment, y'all.

.
A little over 9 weeks ago, I was 1 of about 40 men and women (out of 400,000) selected to be a part of an official test group & complete this program before it launched. Opening that initial invitation email, I was COMPLETELY overwhelmed with gratitude for being CONSIDERED and then GIVEN this opportunity..


.
I mean, talk about a once in a lifetime sort of opportunity, right?!? To be challenged to do my absolute BEST every day, to document my experience truthfully & offer feedback. To ultimately get RESULTS that will INSPIRE someone to potentially change their life. Gosh... It's been a PRIVILEGE that I haven't taken lightly for a MOMENT. 

.
So here I am, 9 weeks later. The gap between then & now has been filled with sweat, determination, many struggles & accomplishment. I can say that ‪#‎22hardcorps‬ not only made me lighter and leaner physically, but stronger and more dedicated mentally! I'm so PROUD of my efforts & EXCITED to use my knowledge and experience to better serve the women, present & future, in my Gracefully Balanced community.

.
Here's to Tony Horton for being an AMAZING trainer. And here's to the rest of my amazing test group for being an amazing system of support, motivation & friendship.

.
Don't doubt yourself & DON'T doubt this program.. Go ahead. Jump ALL in & ‪#‎GETSOME‬ 

.
To join my March bootcamp & complete 22 Minute Hard Corps with me, apply HERE.

.
Official hell week results: UP 1 pound & DOWN 1 inch.. fat is melting & muscles are forming!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment