Pages

22 Minute Hard Corps Test Group RESULTS {Sneak Peek}

22 Minute Hard Corps, 22 Minute Hard Corps Results, 22 Minutes Hard Corps Test Group

>>> RESULTS ARE IN, FOLKS!!! <<<

And here's a sneak peek of my 8 week transformation. The OFFICIAL test group photos I took will be up THIS WEEK!!

Y'all.

.
I'm still totally mind blown, not because I underestimated the program, but because I underestimated myself... I am so PROUD of how far I've come over the past 8 weeks.



.
Y'all, 4.8 lbs and 8.5 inches are GONE!


.
Almost HALF of that number was from my mid section alone, which is ALWAYS a challenge for me! I kind of can't believe that I can see ABS!


.
My arms are TONED and my shoulders have made their presence know.


.
My legs have definition I've never seen before.. Hello, thigh gap!


.
But let me tell you what I'm MOST proud of.. I'm proud of what I gained rather than lost.


.
I gained a whole group of FRIENDS from my test group who supported me through highs and lows. Who provided solution and motivation EVERY step of the way.


.
I gained a sense of CONFIDENCE.. That I could stick to not only a fitness program but 8 straight weeks of a nutrition plan. Some of you know how HUGE that is for someone that battles emotionally driven eating.


.
I gained STRENGTH physically AND mentally. Our minds are usually the first part of us to check out and want a break or to quit. I was able to SILENCE doubt & tell my mind that I CAN and I WILL finish!


.
I gained the sense of structure and BALANCE that I was craving so badly. I have a routine now that I can maintain and sustain. This wasn't a race- it's a LIFESTYLE! And I'm NOT stopping now!


.
Trust me when I say, 22 minutes a day could COMPLETELY TRANSFORM your life and body... You must simply DECIDE to change and back that decision with ACTION. You don't need to be perfect, you must simply do your personal BEST each and every day.


.
So while I'm celebrating these 8 weeks of Hard Corps I just completed & the results I achieved, I am ready for hell week (starting today) and can't wait for round 2!!


.
This program deploys March 1st and you've GOT to try it. You are SO much more capable than you realize.


.
BELIEVE in yourself & TRUST this process.
You CAN ‪#‎GETSOME‬ 

.
Who's ready to do this WITH me!?!


.
Complete THIS application to learn more about my 22 Minute Hard Corps Boot Camp coming up!!

.




No comments:

Post a Comment