Pages

22 Minute Hard Corps Questions Answered by a Test Group Participant




With this being my FINAL week of 22 Minute Hard Corps & the LAUNCH only being 6 days away, I figured it was time to answer a few questions and let you know a little about what you can expect with this program.

22 Minute Hard Corps is a quick, relentless & EFFECTIVE workout program created by the one and only Tony Horton. The workouts are made up of total body, functional fitness moves that will exhaust MANY muscle groups in just 22 minutes a day.. Seriously.. 2 2 m i n u t e s .

This program is efficient and challenging. The meal plan is simple and easy to follow. ANYONE, I mean anyone can do this program y'all.

I can't WAIT for you to see the results of both men and women of ALL ages, backgrounds and starting points. We've got test group participants who have had heart attacks and transformed their lives & are getting SHREDDED. We have folks who were over weight keeping up with the workouts and LEANING out. We've got people in their 50's kicking BUTT every day.

It's truly amazing what you can do from home, in less than half an hour, with minimal equipment, while following a professional who keeps you motivated the entire time.

HALFWAY through my final week before I document my results this weekend & then start with the optional 9th week called "Hell Week" (full of double and triple workout days!). Wish me luck!!

Time to #GETSOME



No comments:

Post a Comment