Pages

22 Minute Hard Corps Test Group LAST Day



Reading over my video diary home work assignment and getting a little sad about it being my LAST day of this 22 Minute Hard Corps Test Group 😭

.
I'm sad because the men & women who were a part of this test group with me were INCREDIBLE... Accountability groups seriously ARE the missing link in how we succeed in wellness!

.
Our group supported each other through our WORST workouts, MEGA cravings, home work confusions, discouraging plateaus, various struggles and &@$! moments during this process. As great as we are at supporting each other though, were even better at CELEBRATING... (I WISH you could see our page!)

.
I cannot WAIT to share our success stories and photos with yall! I have GOOSEBUMPS just thinking about it!! It's simply INCREDIBLE what you can do in 22 minutes a day, for 8 weeks, at home, with minimal equipment when you follow direction from a PROFESSIONAL, who maximizes every minute & works your entire body.

.
I'm so so honored to be a part of this experience. I would do it a MILLION times over knowing that I could not only improve myself, but inspire YOU too to see what you're made of &  #GETSOME !!

.
Because of Beachbody. Because of my team. Because of my mentors.. Because of COACHING I had this once in a LIFETIME opportunity.

#BLESSED #22HardCorps 

To learn more about this program, fill out THIS application! 



No comments:

Post a Comment