Pages

Master Bedroom on a Budget


Champagne taste on a beer budget- story of my life πŸΎπŸ˜‚πŸ»

As a kid, I worked for my $$. I had a babysitting job as soon as I was old enough. Paid for my first car and phone bill, etc. It wasn't that my parents refused to help me along the way, the resources just weren't available. I learned from my momma early on to stretch a buck and search for a bargain! {Love that lady!} Growing up in a frugal family carried over to my adult life.. FOR sure. πŸ’Έ

Nate gets annoyed all the time when I bug him about not wasting food, hunting for gas 2 cents cheaper or waiting for things to go on sale-- BUT on those occasions that I bring home BOGO deals, find things for a steal of a price or choose Target over Nordstrom, I'd say he's a happy camper when he SEES my savings!

We very recently moved to a new home in Panama City Beach, FL and decided to update our master bedroom! I was stressed about how much it might cost, but was DETERMINED to get what we wanted for how much we wanted πŸ‘Š Commence decor hunt!

I'm going to walk you through our master bedroom and share with you my FAVORITE places to find home decor and furniture..

Stay tuned this week for the rest of this post! 


No comments:

Post a Comment