Pages

Oh Hey, Moringa


According to this article, there's a new superfood in town
.
Say hello to M o r i n g a !
{link HERE}
.
This kind of information intrigues me, because I like to stay educated in my knowledge of nutrition & over all wellness. When I popped open this link though, it seems that I've already been on this "next superfood" train every day for about 13 months now! The kicker is, my daily dose of moringa is usually chocolate frosty flavored :)
.
So what the big deal with this stuff???
.
<> TWICE the protein of yogurt
<> THREE times the potassium of bananas
<> FOUR times the calcium of milk, ounce for ounce 
.
"Ayurvedic medicine has called on the healing power of the "miracle tree" for hundreds of years, for more than 300 ailments."
.
Do you know how many times I've been ailing the past 13 months?  Nada.
.
13 months consisting of a 7 month deployment, strenuous exercise programs, travel, holidays, plane rides, selling a house solo, stresses of starting a brand new business, moving 15 hours & just life in general... I've had a secret weapon {besides, Jesus y'all!}
.
So you can go snag your moringa now, or you can consume it daily with about 70 other superfoods in one glass... of shakeology..
.
Read about mine and my hubby's experience with shakeology here.
Or maybe pop over this way to try it risk-free for 30 days!
.
Happy Super-Fooding!
XO, Linz


No comments:

Post a Comment