Pages

Year END Resolution: Finish STRONGER than You Started


*These are my REAL 4 week progress photos from last fall in my very first accountability group, y'all!*

#YearEndResolution ..ever heard of it?
.
Well, it's how I'm helping my fellow ladies stay on track during December. Did you know that during the holiday season, 75% of annual weight gain occurs? Are you going to be part of that icky statistic or prove it wrong with me?
.
Beginning December 2nd, I'm committing (again) to 30 minute daily workouts, simple nutrition with easy meal plans & group support to stay strong against egg nog and peppermint galore ... I want to feel PROUD of myself when 2016 rolls around- not like I have to "fix" the repercussions of my choices in November and December.
.
Are you at all curious? Want to end this year and START next year differently than you have in the past? 
.
I'm enrolling FIVE applicants thru November 24th and would love for you to be considered to take part in this Resolution challenge with me! Make this year different and be PROUD of yourself.
.
Apply HERE to be considered & to reserve YOUR spot!
.
Have questions?
lindseykollar@yahoo.com //or// fb message (FB.com/LindseyKollarGhoens)

No comments:

Post a Comment