Pages

Pre Thanksgiving 21 Day Fix Extreme {RESULTS}


I can honestly say that I surprise myself each time I do the 21 Day Fix.. I'm blown away that in three short weeks of hard work and dedication that I notice such a difference in the overall MASS of my body. At this point in my fitness journey, I don't typically lose but a few pounds during a program. HOWEVER, I notice a big difference in inches lost/gained and my definition.

On November 2nd, I started my 21 days with the intention of finishing BEFORE Thanksgiving. I worked out EVERY day for 30 minutes, following my workout calendar, using light-medium weights. I stuck diligently to my meal plan, eating only the approved food items, & drank shakeology every day.

Y'all. I wasn't perfect. I ate more on many days than the allotted portion sizes. I had a glass of wine here and there (allowed in the original meal plan). I even celebrated Thanksgiving with a FULL ON MEAL the day before my final photos and just tacked on another 24 hours to my program.

Despite my imperfections, the HARD work and clean foods TOTALLY paid off. I haven't hit any big big physical goals, BUT I feel fantastic. I've noticed a significant increase in my energy level from working out every day. I've slept better nearly ever night. My digestion has improved- pleasant and regular potty breaks.. sorry y'all! And one of the things I'm most excited about besides feeling lean and mean- my skin is COMPLETELY clear!

I credit my success to having a PLAN and having SUPPORT. If you're like me, it's easy to get off course when you can talk yourself out of a workout here and there & rationalize stress eating and holiday drinks. BUT, being a part of an online accountability group made me accountable to more than just myself.. I was checking in every day with a group of men and women working just as hard as I was, which was so encouraging and even empowering!! 

If you're busy, discouraged, "stuck," bored, intimidated, etc. by fitness and nutrition.. the 21 Day Fix could be for you.

Learn what to eat and how much.
Work out for a short 30 minutes each day from the comfort of your own home.
Drink a dessert tasting shake once a day to begin your change from the inside out.
Join a community that supports you in your struggles & celebrates your accomplishments.
FINALLY see and feel results in just three weeks.




To learn more about the 21 Day Fix and/or 21 Day Fix extreme, shoot an email to lindseykollar@yahoo.com

To be considered for my next accountability group, apply HERE.








No comments:

Post a Comment