Pages

August Support Group


Hey girl

You DONT have to be in this alone - You actually SHOULDN'T!


You know why?


Because you can try it all or spend money on all types of things that will promise you the moon... BUT none of it matters unless you have someone doing it WITH you - someone who will encourage you to keep going when you don't feel like it.

Simply put - people with accountability stick with their healthy lifestyle & accomplish their goals.

It's not about quick fixes & fancy equipment

It's not about exclusive memberships & taking supplements

It's definitely not about reaching a certain number on the scale


It IS about diving into an positive, challenging environment that helps you change your LIFESTYLE and live WELL from the inside -- out!

I want to invite you to my next online fitness group. I'm dedicated to showing up with my challengers, holding them accountable, offering tips + support, and encouraging them as they start to make small healthy changes that add up to big results over time.


This is how it goes:
1. Tell me your goals - and let's chat about your lifestyle 
2. Pick a program - something that fits your goals + schedule
3. Pick a flavor of your dense natural nutrition smoothie
4. Show me your commitment by plugging in daily
5. Change your life & inspire others


Fill out the questionnaire HERE to RSVP! 

You can remain ACTIVE and still enjoy all this upcoming season of summer brings - trust me! I'm doing it myself -- so do it with me!!

Taking CARE of yourself is the best gift you can give yourself & your family. 30 Minutes of self care has made me a better wife, coach, fur momma, friend, etc.

▶️I have 5 spots left - and they're available on a first come basis!! So hurry up & reach out!!





No comments:

Post a Comment