Pages

Grace Upon Grace



This has been the mantra of my heart the past 10ish days of traveling, preparing for travel, family, preparing for family, etc.


Grace Upon Grace.


I can't do it all sometimes.
And I can't take that personally.
I have to stick to the things I do no matter what to honor my priorities & let the rest go occasionally.


This past week + I haven't been the best coach/social media encouragement/mentor/etc. I just have to own it, give myself Grace & continue moving toward. No guilt. Not getting stuck on it. I'm trucking along๐Ÿ‘Œ


I'm calling myself out here for the accountability I need, but also as a great reminder for other women out there.


STOP carrying guilt when you have a few days of having to let "extras" go.. It happens. Just don't stay there. Call yourself out. Receive Grace from yourself. And keep on keeping on.


I'm back, y'all ๐Ÿ’•


#GracefullyBalanced #HealthyLiving #MindBodySpirit


No comments:

Post a Comment