Pages

April FAVORITE Things!

Time to share a few more of my favorite things!!


1. precious prints:




OH MY LANTA, these prints are adorable. I recently received a sweet little card from a friend with a portrait of her pup on the front and HAD to know where she had ordered them through.. this is how I found printstagram! I checked out a few other websites, including instaprints, but this is by FAR the best value and look!!

I ended up ordering a bunch of the small square cards using multiple photos from my instagram! I was able to pick exactly how many of each photo I wanted- SO easy to use. Oh, these little cards come with baby sized brown envelopes too.. yes, stinking CUTE!



The insides of these little guys are blank so they can be used for basically ANY occasion!


2. furball treats:



Treats to your door for your favorite furry friends! PLEASE go to the site and read up on this amazing subscription service.. What's the best part??? 10% of the proceeds go to rescue groups!!!!!!!!

Moose and Tannyn get SO excited when their box comes in each month.. gotta give the credit here to Nate for this find!






|| Okay, so skip the crazy pet store and get treats, toys and goodies straight to your door || All of the treats are 100% natural.. tasty for the pups and good for their tummies || every month is something different with  a new theme (february: mardi gras// march: movie night) || pay a couple extra bucks to get more "resilient" toys for those moderate chewers || Give back to shelters || 

We are anxiously awaiting box #3 as I type.. can't wait to see what the girls think this month :)



3. colorful blossoms:




Fresh-cut, long-lasting blooms from eco-friendly farms. Flat rate, LOVELY arrangements with shipping included!

The Bouqs offers a concierge service that allows you to set up an auto-ship of these lovely blossoms how ever often you'd like them. The more often you have a shipment delivered to your door, the better discount you get each time. Also, each time a friend or family member signs up using your referral code (every 2 referrals), they send you a free bouq! SO fun!!!

My conseriege service is set up to send me an automatic shipment every 3 weeks. The first time I received my bouq, I hand selected the arrangement. The second order, I actually set up my service so they would surprise me! In a couple weeks, I alternated again and picked my own. There's just something about bringing nature inside..






If you decide to give this a whirl and brighten your home with some colorful flowers, I'd love you to use my referral link here.


4. daily devotions:



((visit online OR download the free app!)

Need a daily devotional, but not sure where to start? Been meaning to download a bible app so you can read the whole thing in a year? Try out one of the free bible studies from #shereadstruth or purchase one for a few bucks that you can access from any of your devices! You can even follow the 365 plan and read the bible in a year by following the daily reading list!




This adorable apps also offers scripture based lock screens for your phone!

What makes these studies so special? WELL, they are hand-written devotionals by a few different ladies that love the Lord and wanted to provide a convenient and accessible option for women of all walks of life to read truth!  

__________________________________________________

I have SO enjoyed sharing with you and can't wait to hear what you think about these goodies.


love && smooches,
LINDSEY

No comments:

Post a Comment