Pages

Big Announcement: Hard Corps Test Group SELECTION




So I've been keeping a BIG secret lately and have been waiting for the OK to make this announcement!

Well.. It's OFFICIALLY time to share!

I'm over the MOON excited to announce that I was selected, out of 400,000+ coaches, to be a part of an EXCLUSIVE TEST GROUP for Tony Horton's new program 22 Minute Hard Corps!!!

So what does that even mean?!? 

 I'll be going through the entire program with some other incredible coaches BEFORE it releases in early 2016!!


This experience will include::
Getting my tush kicked
Following a new nutrition plan
Giving feedback
Tracking & sharing my journey

....OH! & working on some MEGA results!

I don't think I can fully explain how grateful I am for coaching and all of the doors it has opened for me!

Representing my team.. Is an honor. Taking part of this.. Is completely surreal. I'm blessed, excited & a bit (or maybe a lot) nervous after seeing a sneak peek of this program.

...BUT. I'm going to give this EVERYTHING I've got.

Be sure to follow my journey here!! I'll NEED your support through this one, y'all.
Time to ‪#‎GETSOME‬!!! πŸ‘ŠπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ


No comments:

Post a Comment