Pages

Thankful



I was feeling a little emotional one morning very recently thinking about the freedom I have in my life right now.. How drastically different my day to day routine is from last year.

👗 I don't go TO work anymore, so I no longer dress up or put on makeup unless it's the weekend.

🚗 I go days at a time without leaving the house or driving my car.

⏰ I don't set an alarm clock unless I have appointment or DECIDE to get up early to work.

For most of us young folk nowadays.. That's kind of crazy, right??

While it's been a HUGE mental transition, it's been the biggest blessing!!

 spending each day with my fur babes.

 being able to greet my hubby when he comes home from work.

 that I have fewer selfish focuses everyday when trying to 'get ready for work'.. Aka brush my teeth and walk to the office.

Guys...

📍I haven't had to take a sick day or juggled paid time off since this summer.

📍I haven't missed out on one important family moment.

📍I get to live.my.life.by.design...

Who WOULDN'T want to work towards that?!

So later on that same day, the emotion continued when Hubby walked in my office and called me his sugar momma & congratulated me and my team on our accomplishments 🙈🍦


You'd giggle, but it actually got me a bit choked up... Coming home to work a non traditional business wasn't something widely celebrated or understood last summer.. So having the ONE person who's opinion matters, who's also my constant cheerleader, acknowledge that it's paying of makes me SO proud!

👉We're giving freely of our time and resources.. Sponsoring a boy in Haiti, volunteering and participating in local ministry opportunities.

👉We're spoiling each other a bit for Christmas..

👈We're making BIG life plans that make me nauseous, scared and excited all at once.

And it's in part because of my business with Beachbody.

For a long time, I was the only thing in my way.. And I just wish I had started his journey sooner. So friends.... MOVE OVER and take your life by the reigns. Use the gifts and talents God has given you to make a difference in people's lives and change.your.circumstances.

If you need me, I'll be over here counting my blessings and thanking Jesus 😊
If🙌

To learn more about what I do as a health & wellness coach, email me at lindseykollar@yahoo.com or fill out this application here.



No comments:

Post a Comment