Pages

Mint-Chocolate Shakeology




This time of year, Americans experience 75% of their annual weight gain. SHEESH!!

Shakeology, my secret weapon, helps me prevent icky weight gain not just during the holidays, but every day. Shakeology fills my nutrition gaps, keeps me from getting sick like I used to EVERY winter, fuels my body with natural energy, curbs my salty-sugary cravings & is the most healthy/convenient meal of the day.

Most days, I stick to the SAME recipe.. what can I say? I keep it classy & SIMPLE. But this time of year, I enjoy making things festive. Say hello to this mint chocolate Shakeology recipe!

To learn more about WHAT Shakeology is and how it's changed our lifestyle, click here.

OR maybe you've heard me preach long enough. Click here to try it risk free for 30 days. 



No comments:

Post a Comment