Pages

DIY Christmas Card: Design for {FREE}





This year, I decided to approach Christmas cards a little differently. In the past, I used various website based companies who offered mega discounts or were available through groupon. Last year, however, my order was EXTREMELY delayed & our Merry Christmas cards didn't arrive until after the New Year.

This year, I got exactly what I wanted, made them from home & picked them up about an hour later for about 15 cents a piece.








Check out this video for a tutorial on how I made these cute, money-saving holiday cards!








Once I picked up these puppies from our local drug store, the hubby helped me package them up in a festive card & envelope combo I found in the dollar section at Target.








And we used this custom stamp I ordered through a vendor on groopdealz.com !







He's the cutest, right??!







Gotta say.. for a total of $11-$12, we lucked out this year!











Coming SOON to a mailbox near you, friends!



No comments:

Post a Comment