Pages

Coaching Talk: September Thirteenth


The o n l y regret I have is not knowing//asking//diving-in sooner.
I've said it myself. I hear it all.the.time.
You're not ready yet. You're scrolling past posts. Half understanding what I do. And I GET it! You wanna know more and it's a bit nerve wracking just to reach out, admit your interest & ask.
But what you're {m i s s i n g} out on, y'all. Wow.
The opportunity to connect with an amazing community.
The opportunity to have personal accountability with your health.
The opportunity to earn an extra $100-$1000 per month.
The opportunity to use your talents + gifts to grow yourself.
The opportunity to experience more FREEDOM & give back.

Can you a f f o r d to continue passing all of that up?
Really, think about that for a second..

What would this mean for your self confidence, personal healthy, daily life, family & future?
This business has rocked my world. It's enhanced my mindset, attitude, relationships, spiritual life, financial well being, daily grind, marriage & more.
I'm not fluffing that.
It's the truth.

When I think about not having this freedom, choice & everything else coaching has brought to my life - I lose my breath a little.. because it's a //b l e s s i n g// to myself, those around me & my future family.
So here's your chance to learn more.. privately.. online.. in under an hour.. from dear friend of mine with perspective other than my own {that you get to hear often}.
Learn more about what we do. Who we are. What is possible. & even ask some questions IF you'd like.
Tomorrow night at 9pm EST - you can hop onto a private, anonymous stream & find out if this opportunity is what you//your life//your family//your futures truly needs.
To learn how to join us, email me at lindseykollar@yahoo.com
Stop waiting, y'all. Don't regret not knowing//asking//diving-in sooner <3 span="">



No comments:

Post a Comment