Pages

GB New Coach Mentorship Academy: Join My Tribe



“And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.”
–Anais Nin

I had no clue what I was doing..
But the risk of failure was WORTH the possibility of living freely..
And that's when I dove into this world of coaching..

I wasn't a fitness guru or nutritionist.
I wasn't at my "goal" body or health status.
I wasn't necessarily miserable.

But I WAS stuck
And I knew I wanted MORE.
So I became a coach.

I longed to alleviate stress.
I desired to be appreciated.
I wanted to travel.
I ached for community.
I craved freedom.

And two years later, I've experienced all of that.

I'm a {nearly} 26 year old entrepreneur who doesn't have it all figured out, but has embraced failing forward.

I have what I need to create & maintain a life by design.

I've joined & begun to create a TRIBE that fills my heart.

I get to use my gifts for ministry & to make a difference.

I get to connect my passions & purpose to this business.

And.. I get to pay all of this FORWARD.

#GracefullyBalanced is my tribe.. and we're welcoming women into our community with open arms.

Women who are talented, yet teachable.
Women who are ready for change.
Women whose dreams are bigger than their fears.

If you KNEW that becoming a coach on our team could be your solution & key to THRIVE.. could you afford to keep passing up the opportunity?

I'm preparing to launch my NEW coach mentorship academy at the end of this month - a place where I empower busy women by connecting them to the tools that can help them create a vehicle to their dreams.

And I'm accepting 5 applicants thru 9/26..

Why.Not.You?

To learn more & hold your spot, you simply need to email me at lindseykollar@yahoo.com!

You've got a week to dive in with us!




No comments:

Post a Comment