Pages

January 2017 Coaching Sneak Peek


BUSY girls who still want more outta life.
Who refuse to settle.
Who are willing to sacrifice now to experience freedom later.
Who want to be their BEST, healthiest self.
Who want to break CHAINS.
Who want to defeat the odds & overcome self doubt.

.
Maybe you crave to be more present in life // Maybe you dream of being debt free // Possibly you'd even just like to save up for a vacation or be able to afford a baby sitter once a month.

.
Whatever IT is, you've got this void or this dream even, but that's all it is for now. Just a dream.

.
What if I told you I could help you make it happen?

.
What if I told you that taking care of yourself & helping others could literally be the solution or next step you didn't know you were waiting for?

.
Welp, if you never ask or never investigate, you'll never know.

.
So here's what I'm doing.

.
I'm hosting a private, online, 4 day SNEAK PEEK group starting tomorrow (January 18th) that is self paced & obligation free.

.
I'm going to share some real life stories - including mine. I'm going to answer questions - nothing is off limits.

.
But here's the deal.. if you're willing to WORK, you'd be amazed at what's possible. The rest you will learn as you go.

.
There's no experience (life or learned) required to do what I do.
Just a willingness to be coached & commitment to do your BEST, even when you may not feel like it.

.
Want to find out more without feeling pressured?
Just HERE to request to join my group!

.
Seeing this a little late? Email lindseykollar@yahoo.com for more info!


No comments:

Post a Comment