Pages

Raising Littles: An Excuse or Fitness FUEL

80 day obsession, 80 day obsession progress, progress photos, postpartum fitness, breastfeeding, postpartum exercise, beachbody on demand

Your E X C U S E..
..or your F U E L


You decide.


It doesn’t have to be kids though..
It could be your spouse.

Your friends.
Your family.
Your work/schedule.
You name it..



It can either be the reason you never start or always stop.
Or it can be the reason you do it anyways & start acting with purpose.

In my season of life, this precious {but demanding} little nugget could absolutely be the reason I quit, waited for a “better time” or take it easy.

I mean.. sleepless nights, breastfeeding, clogged ducts, baby colds & more are ALL the reason NOT to, right?

Until I got myself a bit of perspective.

It’s my oxygen mask.
My full cup.
My best self that I (1) enjoy reaping the benefits from like confidence
(2) honor the Lord through
(3) give back to my family, work & friends.


So toss the excuses & focus on what fuels you 🤛🏻

{PS: my 9 week progress photos + stats for 80 Day Obsession are DONE & I can't wait to share them with you soon. Stay tuned!! FOUR weeks left!}


1 comment:

  1. It's a shame you feel that way - being that Beachbody has been around for YEARS & has helped countless people change their lives. Gillian, you might not realize this, but coaching with Beachbody is truly such an incredible platform. It's allowed me to connect with & help SO many women. I myself had a coach 3.5 years ago when I first started out & I'm so grateful for how she encouraged me to work hard, love myself & do my daily best. The beauty in coaching is that we connect women with tools (created by industry professionals) & community that fit their needs. These are usually women who either don't have the time or possibly even the confidence to utilize a gym/trainer. I don't claim to be a professional - but I do lead with my own personal experience & the passion it's given me in finding my own inner strength + confidence. I think trainers/credentialed professionals are wonderful & so important! (I'm actually planning to pursue a certification soon) I also know many who have decided to become coaches so they have a greater reach to help people with. I'm sorry if you've had a negative experience in the past or even in the present. But these tools & coaches DO help change lives. While we certainly play different roles, we are absolutely working towards a common goal. And overall health improvement (of mind, body & spirit) is definitely what our society needs - so thanks for what you do! You're welcome to return to my page if you find encouragement here - but if you do, please keep future comments positive.

    ReplyDelete