Pages

22 Minute Hard Corps Week FOUR Sneak Peek {video}




You better BELIEVE that once our test group got the approval to share bits of our workouts on video that I hit the record button.


It's one thing for me to just TELL you what these workouts are like and to show an occasional photo.. but it's a whole other thing to SEE them in action.


One of the things I LOVE about this program, besides the fact that it's only 22 Minutes a day #holler , is that this program is created for FUNCTIONAL fitness.


You're welcome to go to the gym and work on machines that target one part of your body at a time, but I prefer a workout that's going to exercise on the WHOLE thing.


In just shy of 4 weeks, working out for 22 minutes a day, I've seen muscle definition from my neck down to my ankles. The scale might not be moving much, but that's because the MASS of my body is transforming from fat --> to muscle.


The simple nutrition plan is FUELING my body with EXACTLY what it needs to function at max capacity, while allowing me to lean out... no starving. Just BALANCE & discipline.


I'm sore, but in a good {rewarding} way. I'm NOT skimping on food, but actually eating 5-6 times a day. I'm not doing some magical wrap or supplement combination that's going to give me immediate {non-lasting} results.. I'm WORKING hard each day, giving myself grace to do my very best & finding balance


THAT is how results are happening.




This program makes sense y'all & is going to be SUCH an awesome addition to your home library.


To stay in the loop on LAUNCH information (scheduled for March of 2016), click HERE and drop your email address!


To watch a short clip on what Tony's dishing out on 22 Minute Hard Corps, watch THIS video.


#GETSOME


No comments:

Post a Comment