Pages

Baby Ghoens Maternity Photos

Last week, at 36 weeks pregnant, we had our maternity session at Eden Gardens State Park.

Every pose felt so surreal, as I tried to fathom the moment & season of life we were capturing.

..That this soon belly I was holding would be our baby girl.

..That I will be her momma.

..And that the man beside me, who has been my best friend & companion for all these years, would soon be the father of our little one.

I think the constant wonder of it all is what helps me hold back all the tears of gratitude & joy that are stored up & just awaiting a hormonal release :) 

I hope you enjoy these photos even an ounce as much as we have.

And scroll all the way to the bottom for information regarding our wonderful photographer!


















 1 Samuel 1:27
For this child we prayed..

Thank you, Lord, for for hearing & granting our request!

____________________________________________

I want to thank our sweet photographer, Brenna Kneiss, for the care & time she took during our session {we can't wait for our newborn photos!!}. If you're in the panhandle area of Florida or are willing to travel, I highly recommend her services. This gal truly has a HEART for what she does & it is so evident in her photos. I can't say enough wonderful things about her. Feel free to look at her incredible work HERE. You can also easily find her on Facebook & Instagram using her full name.
____________________________________________






No comments:

Post a Comment