Pages

DOUBLE Chocolate Cookies (Grain Free, Biscuit!)

There is this cookie recipe that just changed my life last night. So maybe that's a little dramatic.. but these cookies are the BOMB.COM! I gotta hand it to detoxinista.com for this gem!

Okay, so if there is no grain & less than one cup of chocolate chips, does that makes these healthy?

who am I kidding..I don't even care.

Make sure you try these out.. and don't worry, the prep/bake time is SO super fast!



INGREDIENTS
  • 1 cup creamy almond butter
  • ½ cup cocoa powder
  • ½ cup honey
  • 1 egg
  • ½ teaspoon fine sea salt
  • 2 teaspoons vanilla
  • ½ teaspoon baking soda
  • ½ cup dark chocolate chips

** my Lindsey spin to this recipe was to sprinkle shredded coconut on top before baking**
**ALSO, I plan to try these next time with my chocolate shakeology.. #boombaby *

Love & Chocolate,
Linz-erilla

No comments:

Post a Comment