Pages

Quick Asian Week Night Dinner


Tasty + Easy + Quick = the PERFECT week night meal!!

Here's the run down on what I whipped up Thursday night.
And yes, it's as simple as it sounds! PLUS, this delicious concoction was 21 Day Fix approved!

First, I marinaded a trimmed flank steak for about 5 hours. I would have let it set for however much time I actually had, but I'd say it's needs probably 2 hours at least.

Here was my marinade blend. And no, I didn't measure anything!

Liquid Aminos
(a soy sauce substitute you can snag in some grocery stores OR via amazon!)
Agave
(you can use honey if you have that instead)
Garlic
Ginger
Red Pepper Flakes
Fresh Cracked Pepper

Next, slice the steak against the grain into evenly-cut pieces.
Meanwhile, heat coconut oil or vegetable oil up in a non-stick skillet over medium heat & cook sliced meat until browned on each slide.
Since I'm pregnant, our meat was WELL done.. sorry, hubby!

We decided to keep dinner low carb & opted to serve the meat with a steamed veggie stirfry (a pre-sliced frozen blend.. EASY). You could also serve with brown rice or quinoa, if you'd like!

If you really want to finish it off nice, top with sliced green onions, cilantro or toasted sesame seeds!

Bon Appetit, y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment